Saturday, August 09, 2003

happy bdae, qing !! :)


xXxi miss you in every way. dont say goodbye.xXx


changed layout again. fickle me. hoho. wai !! hope you see this !! the links are really weird !! some of it has the right colors, the others dont. help me !! thanks. :)

towned w yins, carol, xin, xiu, elaine, bern and qing [the bdae girl !!] actually it was more like only yins cos the rest kpt moving around without us and we kpt getting stuck in shops checking out the stuff !! had many corny encounters so it was basically fun :)) and i dont see whats wrong w my pin on my top !! i had to keep it from falling apart !!

and , dont be too upset , sweetie !! -plucks rose for you- heh. cheer up alryt ?
and xin too !! kingkingking. dont really understand why you got so flustered after seeing your ex and had to rush home but cheer up alright ?? -hugs-
and yins ! bu yao shang xin le ! m sure you'll see ___ real soon. things dont come by easy alryt ? -hugs tight-

was sucha ex-y day. saw my sissy ex too. -rolls eyes- was trying to avoid him w all my might but yins !! grr. and i wont forgive you for pulling down my denim skirt on the escalator and revealing my !! for people to see !! -growls my tiger growl which is something im qt an expert at-

met some other people and yins went with them cos carol and i wanted to get home [holland v !!] saw lex cob and wendy [sme name !! -looks at yins and laughs about the mother story of hers- hoho] and sweetie+angel said she lks a lil lyk shuwei frm energy !! -faints- no, girls. she does not.

-boo !! hee.
//okayy tht was my so-not-very-lame sister ._.

realised i forgot to say : happy national day ! :) heh.
and that i bought my anna sui dolly girl and escada hippie ibiza [is ths wht it is ?!] miniature :) -whooopee !-

//eck ! its what ? ibiza hippie. -hides- so embarassing !! whoops. thanks, wyn.